Friday, August 29, 2008

Names Game!

by JONATHAN KIRCHNER, guest blogger

Pick which 5 of the following 10 names belong to Republican VP pick Sarah Palin's children! If you get all 5 correct without looking them up, you win a visit from our newest site sponsor, a trailer truck of Oreo cookies!

Bristol
Trig
Opus
Willow
Flimm
Piper
Grout
Track
Rose
Gary

Update: Correct answers are Bristol, Trig, Willow, Piper, and Track. But it looks like there's gonna be another Palin baby soon, so these names are still in play...my vote is for Grout. (ed)

4 comments:

  1. Nice one JK. I'm going with the ones that make me giggle the most:

    Trig
    Opus
    Flimm
    Grout
    Track


    ~Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, all these names are hilarious to me. I'm gonna have to go with Bristol, Flimm, Willow, Piper, and just because I don't think she's that crazy, Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did Sarah flee Texas to give birth to Trig in a tiny hospital in Alaska that had no preemie or downs care unit? I live in Texas. It's not THAT bad.

    We have more prenatal care units in Austin than all of Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know they named the first one track because.....sarah and her husband used to run track -- get it?

    How heartwarming.

    Here's a sad point: it's unfortunate they named the Downs one after a type of mathematics he is unlikely to ever master.

    I know, i know, i'm going to hell.

    ReplyDelete