Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For further reading

(Optional extra credit)

SamSederShow.com, the website for a talk show that I used to produce at Air America Radio, Seder on Sundays. It got me writing on politics during this past primary season: on Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama stuff, ridiculous email-fwd propaganda stuff, polling discrepancies during the primaries, and how the corporate media is seriously incapable of hosting a presidential debate without making me want to throw my television out the window.

The Modern Humorist, an excellent news satire website based in Brooklyn, NY, where I interned during the summer of 2000. Now defunct. (Probably) not my fault. I also contributed to this book that they put out.

The Wesleyan Argus. I used to do cartoons and write rock music reviews. I was going to link to some things, but the online archives are not easily searchable by name. What is this, the 90s? So...just imagine lots of flowery language describing Jack White's percussive guitar, and also some drawings of washing machines talking to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment