Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Site Sponsor


Dear White Rock Seltzer, Please sponsor my blog. Your product is deliciously flavorful and crisp and contains zero calories. It is my favorite thing to drink, no matter the weather or time of day. Your website helpfully explains the significance of the delightful pixie that adorns your lovely labels, thusly: "Psyche, White Rock’s symbol of purity, captures the spirit of this sparkling, refreshing drink." I'll say! I know that I chop down trees at a significantly faster pace, and with more flourish, when I've got a raspberry-flavored liter in the pocket of my overalls. Thanks, White Rock! You may send your support in the form of several cases (refrigerated, please) of your effervescent carbonated beverage. Best regards, The Lonesome Lumberjack.

No comments:

Post a Comment