Friday, March 27, 2009

The Small Joys of Data Cleanup

by LAURA McMILLAN, guest blogger

Names in my workplace's email activist database I think are spam:
Mr. Mature Slut
Ms. Pantyhose Sex
Mr. Fabric Fabric
Mrs. Ringtones Ringtones
Mr. Teen Voyeur
Sluts Sierra
Psycho Parade
Razoo Razoo
hhlmlyeqda hhlmlyeqda
Mr. cheap phentermine Rodrigues

Names I think are real:
Larry Thickey
Noble Barker
Moosa Raffey
Donna Shookus
Tom Cheeseman
Rob Roy McGregor

Names I am unsure about:
Mrs. Magnolia Mallard
Hoc X. Cao
Dagger Rapp
Stephen Fry
Xalman Nalchimously
Nmpa

2 comments:

  1. UPDATE!

    Xalman Nalchimously is real. Except his name is Zalman Nakhimovsky. He appears to have both horrendous handwriting and an internal conflict about transliteration, but I now remember meeting him and can vouch that he is a very helpful person.

    Next week I'm going looking for Nmpa.

    ReplyDelete