Monday, January 5, 2009

Best Hangover Food & Drink

1. Sesame bagel with scallion cream cheese and a tomato
2. Nantucket Nectars juice (Carrot Orange Mango flavor)
3. Sunny-side-up eggs on buttered toast
4. Enormous black bean burrito
5. Tomato Soup and a huge round roll
6. Large coffee w/ whole milk and 1 sugar
7. Tropicana grapefruit juice (Some Pulp)
8. Sharp cheddar cheese on Wheat Thins
9. Hot oatmeal with a pile of brown sugar on top
10. Cup of room-temperature water and 2 more hours of sleep

3 comments:

  1. YES.

    I'm an everything-bagel-with-plain-cream-cheese and coffee-with-cream and oj-with-pulp girl myself,

    but all that sounds heavenly, even sober.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat salt out of my brother's sock

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used number 10 today, with marginal success.

    ReplyDelete